About the company
hQphotonics (hQp) is a start-up company formed by researchers from the California Institute of Technology. hQp is a leader in developing and commercializing state-of-the art, ultra-low phase noise microwave oscillators using photonics approaches. Its current products are used in a range of applications including communications, test and measurement, and sensing. hQp is located in the historic and beautiful City of Pasadena in southern California.
Duties and responsibilities
Senior RF and Analog Design Engineer will develop RF and analog control circuits for a new class of compact, advanced microwave photonics systems. Responsibilities include:
- Design, simulate, implement, and test board-level RF and analog circuits for advanced microwave photonics systems.
- Integrate the circuits into the advanced microwave photonics system by working closely with cross-functional teams in photonics, electrical engineering, and software.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or a related engineering field with > 3 years of experience in RF and analog circuit design, or recent MS or PhD degree.
- Familiar with RF and analog circuit design, layout, and simulation tools such as Altium, Orcad, Microwave office, ADS, etc.
- Working experience with PCB level RF and analog circuit design from schematic to layout.
- Test and measurement experience with RF/analog circuits using laboratory test equipment.
- Self-motivated and team spirit.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. To apply for this position, candidates should email your resume to [email protected].